Sunday, March 15, 2009

I am returning to my "other life" tomorrow: my classroom, and all of my teenagers. I have been home sick for the last four school days (six days total) and I am now a full week behind in my teaching plans. I am not very happy about this, but it is the nature of the beast sometimes. I am still wondering if there is ever a day when I won't feel guilty about not being in the classroom for my students, but I doubt it!

My life at home has been a mixture of not being able to do anything but lay in bed and try not to cough too hard, and a healthy desire to clean the house and put the world in order. I have managed to keep up with the laundry piles, and have wiped down the kitchen and bathroom, but not much else. My teenage son has been home with the flu for the last couple of days, which leaves my husband and daughter fending for themselves...they have managed!

1 comment: