Friday, March 13, 2009

So..I have been housebound for the last four days with a horrible case of acute bronchitis. I have the energy of a fruit fly on its last two hours of flight, and find that I am quickly getting bored of my bed. I never want to eat a Club cracker or tub of Greek yogurt again (but I will)!
I have spent a lot time on line the last few days, and tweeted on Twitter, posted on Facebook and looked at many many blogs. I quickly began to understand that my idea of a blog devoted to my love of books was a great idea, but to really BE a blog...I gotta post more, and frequently!

1 comment:

  1. To be a blog that people drop by fairly often, you need to be a regular blogger. But a lot of blogs thrive by just posting once or twice a week. You just need to be consistent.

    If this blog is for you and for you only - then you can blog any time you'd like. :)

    I love you honey, I hope you feel better.
    love, bob

    ReplyDelete